|Failing In Legal Shield? Learn How To Attract Top Prospects To You|
Generating leads of qualified prospects for your Legal Shield business is the absolute priority for any Legal Shield distributor.
Without prospects to constantly present your business or products to you simply won't last long enough to ever make any money in the business.
So what are the most effective ways to generate prospects?
Well, you could start with talking to the people you already know. This is the easiest and most effective way to get your business off the ground. It also gives you an opportunity to practice speaking to people about your business. Whether your contacts join you or not really doesn't matter over the long haul as much as learning and perfecting your prospecting skills. It is the skill of communicating with people effectively that will pay big dividends in the long term.
But what should you do once you've run out of people to talk to, or joined the "no friends and family left club", as we call it in network marketing?
The most effective way to generate a constant stream of prospects for your business is the internet.
The internet presents you with a virtually unlimited supply of strategies and techniques to develop the contacts and relationships you need to grow and scale your business, but unfortunately many of them are out of reach of the average distributor. Without the technical skills or ability to build website, sales funnels, capture pages, and many of the other more technical components of internet marketing many distributors are left frustrated and broke.
The easiest and most effective way to take your business online is by using social media websites. Sites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or even a blog are simple, effective, and free strategies to develop a limitless supply of leads for your business.
Building on Facebook is one of my favorite strategies. I've used it to develop a global business without having to spend a dime on advertising. There are 3 simple steps to follow when building your business on Facebook.
Step 1 is to focus on branding "you". Don't make the mistake that most amateurs make of making their profile page mostly about their network marketing opportunity. I've even seen distributors set their main profile picture as their company logo. This is a mistake. Your Facebook page should be about you.
Here's a simple rule of thumb: spend about 80 % of your time on Facebook sharing information about you, things that are happening in your life, lessons you've learned, etc. The other 20 % of the time you can talk about your network marketing business. Your goal is to develop and strengthen relationships with your Facebook network.
Step 2 is to engage with your Facebook community. Post comments on people's walls asking them how they're doing, comment on their pictures or status updates, chat with them via instant message, etc. The more you can engage with people in your network the easier it will be to communicate with them about your business and potentially enroll them onto your team.
Step 3 is to prospect on Facebook. Now that you've been branding "you" and started to develop relationships with people in your Facebook network you can start to prospect many of these contacts for your business. The best strategy for prospecting on Facebook is to focus on getting your prospect's phone number. For example, you may strike up a conversation with them on Facebook instant messenger and let them know that your business is expanding and "you're looking for some sharp, people who might be looking for a significant income this year and you thought of them." Offer to get them more information on the position with you and your company. If they say they're interested in hearing more make sure you tell them that you are better by phone and ask them what's the best number to reach them on.
You absolutely must get your prospects phone number! Your recruiting numbers will go through the roof just by getting phone numbers for your prospects. Once you have their number call them plug them into your company's presentation system and schedule a time to follow up.
Following this simple 3 step system you can start to see a significant increase in your recruiting numbers and be well on your way to building a dynamic network marketing business!
To find out more about generating an unstoppable flow of prospects for your Legal Shield business through the internet on autopilot watch this free training video now!